Dr. Pradip Atodaria is an experienced cosmetic & plastic surgeon, practicing in Surat since 1993, at Harsiddhi Cosmetic, Burns & Plastic Surgery, is near Sub-jail crossroad, Ring road, Surat. He passed his M.B., B.S.-1986, M.S.(General Surgery-1989) & M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery-1992, First in Unversity) from Gujarat University. Looking at his skill & clinical results, he was selected by AAPI- USA (American Association Of Physicians of Indian Origin) for further training in the USA in 2003.
To provide better services to his demanding cosmetic surgery patients, in 2008, he had started an exclusive Hair Transplant & Cosmetic Surgery Center at Ghod-Dod Road, posh locality of Surat, with ample parking space for patients. Dr. Atodaria has been the most experienced cosmetic & hair transplant surgeon of the entire South Gujarat.
The successful result of cosmetic surgery is the culmination of the education, training, skill, dedication, and passion of the surgeon in that particular field. Following the advent of newer techniques and advancements in the field of cosmetic surgery across the world, he developed a passion towards cosmetic surgery treatments & involved himself by learning the most sophisticated and latest techniques adopted across the world from the stalwarts of cosmetic surgery.
Few “FIRSTS” of Dr. Atodaria in South Gujarat, INDIA
* The First to use digital Microscopes for dissection
* The First to perform ”Super mega sessions”& Giga Sessions
* The First to perform “open method of dissection” that nullifies the wastage of follicles.
* The First to practice “Trichophytic closure technique “ to minimize the scar of the donor area.
* The First Hair Transplant surgeon to practice ” Four hook method ” of dissection.
* The First to use “Micro-blades ” (0.8-1.2 mm) for making micro-incisions in
The First Surgeon to practice “Non touch technique” of implantation which increases the survival rate of the follicles.
The First Surgeon to practice “Hair Transplant without having of Scalp Hair”.
Dr. Atodaria’s Innovations & their Publications
1. An Innovative Instrument for Reducing the Surgeon’s Time in Making Recipient Sites, Pradip R. Atodaria, Hair Transplant Forum International July 2014, 24 (4) 131-132; DOI: https://doi.org/10.33589/24.4.0131
Multi Slit Knife (MSK) can make 3000 slits in 10 to 12 minutes time with desired density, direction & angle to give natural-looking hair transplant.
2. Reducing Surgical Time: An Innovative and Versatile Instrument for Creating Multiple Brick-Pattern Sagittal Recipient Sites in a Single Stroke Pradip R. Atodaria and Kuldeepsinh P. Atodaria, Hair Transplant Forum International September 2020, 30 (5) 180-181; DOI: https://doi.org/10.33589/30.5.180
Multi Slit Knife (MSK) for sagittal or lateral slits can make 3000 slits in 20 minutes time with desired density, direction & angle to give natural-looking hair transplant.
3. Modifications of Multi Slit Knife for Enhanced Versatility in Balding and Vertex Area Hair Transplant, Pradipkumar R. Atodaria and Kuldeepsinh P. Atodaria, J Cutan Aesthet Surg. 2020 Jul-Sep; 13(3): 247–250. doi: 10.4103/JCAS.JCAS_69_19
4. One step Implanter for implanting the hair follicles without damage without increasing the out of body time.( Under Patent).
(1). He has invented face shield which can accommodate loupes for hair transplant
(2). He has invented techniques used in operation which can safeguard patients & the healthcare workers during COVID 19 PANDEMIC.
Delivering world-class results with safety to our patients is the “Moto” of our clinic.
Dr. Kuldeep Atodaria
Dr. Kuldeep Atodaria is a young, dynamic, emerging hair transplant surgeon. He has done his study from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Hemakshi Rathod Desai
Dr. Hemakshi Rathod Desai, M.B., B.S., D.G.O. is a young, dynamic doctor with a special interest in female liposuction, tummy tuck, Mommy Make Over, breast surgery, female genital surgery & other cosmetic surgery.