Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Dr Pradipkumar R. Atodaria, the 1st doctor to introduce many advanced techniques of hair restoration surgery to south Gujarat. Primarily an experienced cosmetic & plastic surgeon & has been performing hair transplant surgeries for the past 10 Years.To provide better services to his demanding cosmetic surgery patients, in 2008, he had started an exclusive Hair Transplant & Cosmetic Surgery Center at Ghod-Dod Road, a posh locality of Surat.
As a registered patient of WWW.DRATODARIA.COM you can access your patient user account and applicable services, using the user account details provided by WWW.DRATODARIA.COM. Patients who choose to self-register through the patient portal application will need to wait until their registration is confirmed by WWW.DRATODARIA.COM, before their account is active. By registering, you agree that:
- You are not impersonating any other person and are using your actual identity.
- Your registration is subject to verification and confirmation by WWW.DRATODARIA.COM and your patient user account will be activated only after confirmation.
- The personal information provided during the registration process is true, accurate, current and complete. You are required to periodically review and update your registration data to ensure that it is always accurate and correct.
- Your username and password are unique to you, and you agree not to disclose or share your username and password to or with any third party. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential and for notifying us immediately if your password has been hacked or stolen.
- You also agree that you will be solely responsible for any activities conducted on or through the patient portal application with your account regardless of whether or not you are the individual who undertakes such activities. This includes any unauthorized access and/or use of your account or your computer. You hereby release and hold harmless WWW.DRATODARIA.COM from any and all claims and causes of action arising out of or resulting from a third party’s unauthorized use of your account.
- WWW.DRATODARIA.COM reserves the right to deny or revoke access to any user account at its sole discretion without any notice.
- This application is only a tool to allow patients of WWW.DRATODARIA.COM to collaborate in their own healthcare, use scheduling and communication services and to access their personal health record maintained by WWW.DRATODARIA.COM.
- All engagement between WWW.DRATODARIA.COM and you through this application are governed by these Patient Terms.
- As a user of services through the patient portal and/or mobile application of WWW.DRATODARIA.COM you agree to receive essential service related notifications in the form of SMS, email or mobile notifications. Notification settings to turn off non-essential notifications are available.
- You shall not use any service or information in this application for any purposes other than managing your personal health information or that of your immediate family members (with due authorization) and/or to engage with healthcare providers of WWW.DRATODARIA.COM.
- You are expected to avail of immediate professional medical attention in medical emergencies or critical care situations and not attempt to use the application to access your healthcare provider. The services enabled by the application is only meant to supplement your existing healthcare services and to enable you to collaborate better with your own healthcare providers, as decided by them.
- Being an online application, there might be unforeseeable network and infrastructure issues in which case the application will not be available until the issue is rectified. Under such circumstances please directly contact WWW.DRATODARIA.COM in person for any services you may need. WWW.DRATODARIA.COM is not liable for any periods of non-availability of this application.
- WWW.DRATODARIA.COM will make all possible efforts to provide you the best healthcare services. However, WWW.DRATODARIA.COM shall not incur any liability and shall declare any service guarantee void in the event the user is in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement
- Both parties are at liberty to terminate this agreement. Terminating the agreement will cancel only your user accounts in the web and mobile applications of WWW.DRATODARIA.COM. It does not terminate nor impact any other consultations or patient-provider relationship that you have with WWW.DRATODARIA.COM.
- The application stores data, including PHI data, communications, usage data including but not limited to location, device type, operating system, browser, date-time and context usage, in Information Technology Act & Rules, HIPAA and GDPR compliant cloud infrastructure on Amazon Web services. All data storage and transmissions are encrypted.
- All your personal health data and usage data is owned by WWW.DRATODARIA.COM irrespective of the access you may or may not have to it. Your usage and access to your data is defined by WWW.DRATODARIA.COM
- The accuracy, integrity and completeness of the personal health information you enter or allow to enter on your behalf is your responsibility, and WWW.DRATODARIA.COM assumes no liability for it.
- Data in your personal health records will be accessible to and modifiable by authorised healthcare providers of WWW.DRATODARIA.COM, for the purpose of providing you with healthcare services.
- Non- personalised system analysis of non-identifiable patient data may be done to enable better healthcare outcomes for the patients of WWW.DRATODARIA.COM. However, the identity of individual users will remain completely anonymous in such analysis.
REMOTE MONITORING SERVICES
Our Remote Monitoring packages are only for communicating specific health parameters to the healthcare providers in WWW.DRATODARIA.COM’s patient portal applications and will not substitute actual clinical visits. You are required to visit the healthcare provider as and when specified by your doctor and whenever you need healthcare.
- If the monitoring feedback provided by the healthcare provider is substantially different from your current treatment and prescribed medication, it is your duty to confirm the same before implementing the advice.
- The health information, vital sign readings, dates, timings and notes logged in by you or on your behalf should be accurate.
- As a patient of WWW.DRATODARIA.COM, you are required to inform your healthcare provider of all current and previous illnesses, health conditions, surgeries, consultations and medications with any other healthcare providers. While our healthcare team may help to update your PHR based on mutual agreement, it is your responsibility to update all aspects of the PHR completely and correctly.
- For efficient monitoring and proper healthcare services, the patient is required to enter or send all vital health data through the system as per the schedule and level of detail advised by the doctor.
- For self-monitored readings, it is the patient’s responsibility to use devices of proper quality and to ensure that they are re-calibrated when required.
- The healthcare team of the healthcare provider will consist of qualified healthcare professionals. The monitoring and feedback will be handled by any qualified member of the healthcare monitoring team.
- The healthcare provider will monitor your vitals at the intervals specified in your package. Not following the instructions of the healthcare team will be considered as non-compliance of the agreement and the agreement will be terminated.
- The healthcare team will provide instructions based on the vitals entered by you. You are advised to enter the vitals accurately.
- WWW.DRATODARIA.COM will not assume any legal responsibility for the patient’s medical condition and this online consultation only intends to aid in understanding the condition better based on the information given and is not meant to replace an in-person consultation
- The online system is expected to enhance, not replace clinic visits. It is your responsibility to schedule follow-up appointments as indicated by your doctor.
- The patient is free to discontinue using a Remote Monitoring plan at any time, with the knowledge of your consulting healthcare provider.
- The healthcare provider does not attend to Emergencies through this application. Under these circumstances, the patient has to contact the nearest hospital immediately.
- WWW.DRATODARIA.COM may provide one or more Remote Monitoring plans. When signing up for or after being assigned to any such Remote Monitoring package, it is the duty of the patient to understand the instructions and terms of that package and to fulfil them.
- The patient data will be kept confidential by WWW.DRATODARIA.COM and will not be disclosed to anyone under normal circumstances except as requested by law or in an emergency situation when requested by another healthcare provider.
- Video Consultation Appointment Timing: While the patient may specify the preferred appointment timing for a Video Consultation, WWW.DRATODARIA.COM reserves the right to reschedule the appointment for an alternative timing. If this timing is not convenient, the user can request that it be rescheduled. Due to unpredictable medical emergencies, it may be that the WWW.DRATODARIA.COM’s healthcare provider is sometimes unable to attend to the video consultation exactly at the appointed time. In such cases the session might be rescheduled to a later time in consultation with the patient.
- Video Consultation Duration: By default, the average duration of a Video Consultation will be the duration decided by the WWW.DRATODARIA.COM’s healthcare Provider WWW.DRATODARIA.COM reserves the right to decide when the consultation ends. This could be earlier than the maximum possible duration. If the WWW.DRATODARIA.COM’s healthcare provider has to be conclude the video consultation mid-way due to a medical emergency, then a new session at an alternative timing will be scheduled.
- Video Session Quality: The quality of the video session depends on the quality of the Internet connection, web cam and audio facilities of both the patient and WWW.DRATODARIA.COM. It is the responsibility of the patient to ensure that the performance and quality of the equipment and connection used, are optimal for doing video calls online. Video Consultations that fail on account of poor equipment and connectivity will not be rescheduled for free and there shall be no refund of any payment made by you.
- Video Session Privacy, Security & Etiquette: It is required that the patient prepares ahead of time to participate in the Video Consultation, in a quiet and private place, where only the patient is present in the room where the video session is being held. For elderly or disabled patients who require help to participate in the video, a caregiver may be present. There must be no audio/video recording of the video session by the patient. It is necessary that the patient (and any caregiver) act with proper decorum in speech and action during the video consultation. Failure to comply with these requirements can result in termination of the video session with no refund or rescheduling of the consultation.
- Nature of Consultation: Video Consultations must not be scheduled for patients with critical medical conditions and/or for emergencies. Such consultations are suitable only for basic follow-ups between the patient and healthcare provider and/or preliminary consultation before meeting the healthcare provider in person.
TEXT OR QUESTION BASED CONSULTATIONS
- Every attempt will be made to provide responses to your questions within the stipulated response time. However, do not under any circumstances, delay seeking direct medical attention from your healthcare provider or nearest hospital.
- Asking medical questions to a healthcare provider, whom you have not been consulting directly, does not necessarily result in establishing a doctor-patient relationship. Any response from the healthcare provider only constitutes helpful information which must be verified with your own doctor.
- Do not change any medication, treatment regimen or other healthcare measures without confirmation from your own healthcare provider. Any advice or information in responses to your questions/text consultations to healthcare providers of WWW.DRATODARIA.COM, do not qualify as a medical prescription, diagnosis or treatment plan.
- In the case of any emergency, always contact your own healthcare provider and go to the nearest hospital or healthcare provider.
- WWW.DRATODARIA.COM is not liable for any healthcare issues related to the questions raised. Information provided at the time of asking a question must be accurate and complete. This is only to ensure that the response provided is helpful to the patient and does not involve a liability on part of WWW.DRATODARIA.COM.
- Response time for a question is indicative of only the initial response to the question and does not include the time for responding to follow-up notes. Each follow-up should be expected to require the same response time as the initial question.
- Payments for this service are covered by the payment terms for services through the patient portal and mobile application.
- All consultation fees for services through the web application interfaces of WWW.DRATODARIA.COM have to be paid as per the terms of the service that you use. Offline payment collection for some of these services is supported too. Please contact WWW.DRATODARIA.COM about this during your next in-person visit.
- In course of time, WWW.DRATODARIA.COM may introduce other services in the system, the charges for which will be communicated to you as and when such services are introduced.
- The WWW.DRATODARIA.COM reserves the right to revise the consultation and service charges at any time, at the sole discretion of the WWW.DRATODARIA.COM. The charge applicable at any given time will be the charge displayed at the time of using the service.
- Payments made for any remote monitoring plans will not be refunded should you decide to discontinue.