Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Appointments once confirmed and payments are successfully made cannot be cancelled by the Patient.
- Appointments which are confirmed but payments are not made within stipulated time will automatically get cancelled and the respective Slot Time will get released without any further intimation to the Patient.
- Appointments confirmed with successfully payments can only be cancelled / rescheduled by the Doctor on account of his inability to conduct the Tele Consultation due to any emergencies that he / she may have to attend to. However, Doctor will communicate his final decision to the Coordinators contact the Patient and check whether the patient is agreeable to reschedule the date and time or initiate a complete cancellation and refund.
- Payments received successfully through the Payment Gateway by the www.chintanbpatel.com on account of confirmed appointment booking can be processed for refund, subject to above cancellation policy.
- Refunds will be processed by the Payment Gateway and the credit of the amount should normally be given in the respective Patients Account within a period of 7-14 days from the date of initiating the process of Refund.
- In case of any disputes related to Payments made or Tele Consultation with the Doctor for which the Patient is requesting a Refund of the Amount paid by them, a communication over email will be required to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and the www.chintanbpatel.com will discuss the case with respective stakeholders involved and convey appropriately to the Patient as soon as possible. In case, the Patient is not satisfied with the response from the www.chintanbpatel.com, they can contact the Coordinator on the Telephone Nos +91 9824274810 and discuss the matter personally. The decision taken by the www.chintanbpatel.com will be final and binding.